We accept waste from business enterprises and others who are not covered by the municipal refuse collection scheme. The waste must be in accordance with section 27 of the Pollution Control Act.
Examples of commercial waste include packaging, pallets, cardboard, plastic and industrial waste with wet organic content.
Private customers may deliver waste for shredding or disposal via direct combustion.
- The waste shall mainly be comprised of combustible waste and be almost completely free of non-combustible objects.
- If non-combustible objects accompany the waste, these shall weigh a maximum of 10 kg and measure less than 0.5 m2.
- The waste shall not contain timber or other flammable materials greater than 10 x 10 cm, or with a length of over 2 metres.
The waste shall not contain:
- Hazardous waste
- Insulating materials such as mineral wool, fibreglass, etc.
- Filtered residues, powder, dust
- Over 10 % wet organic material